Oculus (the virtual reality company that created the software to play VR) recently made an update to their software which requires you to log in to their Oculus app and the Play Store app. Here's how to do that:
How to Log Into Oculus & Play Store
1. Leave Kiosk mode by pressing the Home button and tapping the top of the screen above the appliedVR logo. You’ll see a screen with a lot of computer language and 3 tabs.
2. Select the “Debug” tag. Press “Leave Kiosk Mode.” Choose “TouchWiz Home” and press OK when it gives you the prompt.
3. On the Home screen of the phone, find the Settings icon (has a image of a gear). Go to “Applications” and press “appliedVR” then press “Force Stop”
4. Go back to the Home screen and find the Oculus app. On the bottom of the main page, select “Sign In.”
Then log in with the following username and password:
Password: appliedvr (lowercase)
Once you log in, it’ll take you to the Store or Library with a variety of apps.
5. Now go back to the Home screen by pressing the Home button, find the appliedVR app and select any experience to play it and make sure it’s working.
6. Once you’re able to play an experience, you’ll want to return the phone to Kiosk mode so users can’t use the other apps on the phone. On the Home screen, find the green "Device Setup" app. Select the app and let the device run to download any updates needed. You may see this screen for several minutes as it searches for new software.
Once the download is complete, the phone will automatically return to the appliedVR menu of experiences. You can now use the phone as normal.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call (844-857-0010) or email (email@example.com).