Step By Step Directions
- Align your Pico device on a table face down with the nose section closest to you.
- Ensure the headstrap pulled above the device and is out the way.
- Align the facepad in the same direction the device is facing.
- Start by pushing one of the top corners of the facepad into the groove on the Pico device.
- Slowly push the the facepad under the plastic lip around one side of the device.
- The start in the other top corner and repeat the process of pushing the pad into the groove.
- The nose section of the liner will not tuck in the plastic. Lightly pull the nose out and align it before giving it a light push back into place.
- If the liner is properly installed on all 4 sides, it will stay in place during normal usage.