This guide is to help introduce you to the Samsung GearVR's headset and how to properly lock the phone in place. This article will help solve the following issues:
- Selection of experiences appearing sideways.
- Experiences not playing after selecting them and inserting the phone into the headset.
- The headset has no connection to the Samsung Galaxy S7 device.
1. Locate the Lock Switch on the front of the headset. It should look like this (Figure: 1).
2. Ensure that the Lock Switch is in the Locked position.
3. If not, slide the Lock Switch from the Unlocked position to the Locked Position (See Figure: 2)
*You will hear a clicking sound indicating that it is locked in the new position.*
4. The Device Holder should now be in the Locked position.
5. Using your phone, select the experience you would like to play and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have any problems following these instructions or have any other questions, please reach out to our customer support team at (844)857-0010 or email@example.com