Use EaseVR daily or whenever you are experiencing an episode of pain. Every day that passes, you will unlock a new chapter in the VR program. We recommend that you make it a habit to complete a chapter a day, and perhaps even set aside a habitual time that is free of distraction. You should expect each chapter to take anywhere from 10-15 minutes, and you can repeat the same chapter as many times as you would like in a given day. Also, we recommend choosing an option from the relief menu whenever you have an episode of pain. There are available on any day at any time to help provide an escape.
Articles in this section
- Can I go back and redo sessions?
- When do I use EaseVR? How long does it take?
- What experiences are available on the device?
- Why do I need another phone to use EaseVR?
- What are the headphones and heart rate monitor for? Do I need them?
- I do not have a WiFi connection. Can I still use EaseVR?
- What are the potential risks and warnings?