You are not required to use an iPhone along with your VR phone, but it is highly recommended. The VR phone that comes with the kit contains all of the VR content - daily exercises and relief - which you can see listed on the menu. The iPhone app can be used to launch these experiences remotely and also track your progress through the chapters. In addition, the iPhone app records data about your health to track how VR is improving your symptoms.
Articles in this section
- Can I go back and redo sessions?
- When do I use EaseVR? How long does it take?
- What experiences are available on the device?
- Why do I need another phone to use EaseVR?
- What are the headphones and heart rate monitor for? Do I need them?
- I do not have a WiFi connection. Can I still use EaseVR?
- What are the potential risks and warnings?