EaseVR works without the headphones and the heart rate sensor, but they are highly recommended because they add a level of biodata to the VR experience. The headphones record information about your breath and the heart rate monitor records how fast your heart rate is beating. This biodata is incorporated into the VR experience to make it more interactive, more effective, and more unique to you. You will actually be able to visualize feedback from your own body in VR, allowing you to reach a heightened state of relaxation and control over your physiological states.
Articles in this section
- Can I go back and redo sessions?
- When do I use EaseVR? How long does it take?
- What experiences are available on the device?
- Why do I need another phone to use EaseVR?
- What are the headphones and heart rate monitor for? Do I need them?
- I do not have a WiFi connection. Can I still use EaseVR?
- What are the potential risks and warnings?