In order for the phone to fit in the headset, the USB plug must be set in position B. Also, be sure that you are connecting the USB port on the phone to the USB plug on the headset.
Articles in this section
- My heart rate sensor is not paired. What do I do?
- I cannot see my breath. What should I do?
- How do I stop an experience?
- “Whoops! We’re having trouble connecting to your device” What do I do?
- The phone does not fit in the headset. What do I do?
- My phone will not launch an experience. What do I do?
- I see the Oculus Home menu when I start the experience
- The visuals are blurry. What can I do?
- The headset is overheating. What can I do?
- The screen of the phone is unchanged after inserting it into the headset.