Within each VR experience, there is a control panel embedded that allows you to adjust settings or choose a new experience. To open the control panel, hold your gaze at the gear icon on either the left or the right peripherals of the scene (A). You will have to physically move your head, not just your eyes, so that the icon is in the center of your view. After holding your gaze long enough, the control panel will appear, and you can activate a series of icons in order to choose a new experience, adjust the volume, or recenter your visuals (B). If you would like to close the control panel, look at the "X" icon.
Articles in this section
- The software update will not trigger. What do I do?
- What happens after an experience ends?
- How can I switch to a new experience from within VR?
- Can I charge the phone in the headset?
- How do I download software updates?
- What happens if the headset or phone breaks?
- Can I leave the phone in the headset?