We typically make new software updates available about once a month with new content as well as new improvements to the software. We will notify you by email as soon as these updates are available along with instructions showing how to download them. The instructions are below for your reference.
1. Make sure you're connected to your local WIFI network. To connect to the local WIFI network, find the Settings icon on the upper left of the screen. Then select the orange bar to Open WIFI Settings and connect to your local network.
2. Once you're connected to WIFI, you'll get the following screen. If you do not get this screen, restart the phone and you'll get this download prompt.
3. You can either choose Download Now or Postpone Update. You may want to postpone to off-hours if you have a slow WIFI network as the update could take several hours.
4. Once you select Download Now, you'll see a screen that says "Searching for content" as your phone downloads the new software. After it searches for content, it will then move to another screen that says "Setting up device" which will configure your phone. You may need to allow Device Setup to access content on your phone. Select Allow for any prompts that ask you to allow or deny access.
5. If you decide to postpone the update, you'll be asked if you want to exit device update. To restart the update, just restart your phone and your phone will go through the update process.
If you have trouble updating your phone, please first ensure you are connected to WIFI. Some WIFI networks have firewalls that may prevent you from download content. If you're experiencing any issues, please don't hesitate to call (844-857-0010) or email (email@example.com).